As a licensed REALTOR®, I welcome the opportunity to apply my skills and knowledge to help others meet their real estate wants and needs.
Virginia is a 100% dedicated Realtor who goes above and beyond for all her clients. Working hand and hand with them to achieve their goals.
Born and raised in Palo Alto. Virginia comes from a self-made and self-employed family who worked long hours in the wholesale flower business in San Francisco and Half Moon Bay. In the Podesta family you not only had to be efficient, you had to serve your clients and engage them. This established lifelong friendships and continues to influence how I serve my clients in real estate. My father invested in real estate and this is where I believe my love of the real estate business developed.
Virginia and her family moved to the Napa Valley in 1991, where she and her husband are invested in residential, industrial and commercial real estate since 1996 before she joined Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley.
Background and Experience:
– 21 Active years of Real Estate background
– Licensed California Real Estate Agent
– Property Management for Podesta Properties since 1996
– Experience in Managing both Commercial and Residential Properties
– 1031 Exchange Experience
Credentials & Affiliations:
– California Association of Realtors -CAR
– National Association of Realtors
– North Bay Association of Realtors
– Napa Chamber of Commerce
Virginia and her husband have a daughter who is a social worker with a local nonprofit.
They also have a son, Casey Morse who is a Real Estate agent with Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley.
Virginia Morse Realtor®
I believe in giving my best. To be not only a Realtor® but a resource for my clients. I believe in being a negotiator , having compassion and listening to my clients concerns. Service and integrity are key to my business. A happy, long term client is my goal.
- 15 Active years of Real Estate background California Licensed Realtor
- Property Management for Podesta Properties since 1996
- Experience in Managing both Commercial and Residential Properties1031 Exchange Experience
- California Association of Realtors –CAR NAR and or NARDS
- North bay Association of Realtors
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Napa Chamber of Commerence
- Equator Member
- 2016 International President’s Circle Award winner, this award was given to the top 6% of Realtors worldwide
- 2015 International Diamond Society Award winner, this award was given to the top 12% of Realtors worldwide
- 2014 International President’s Circle Award winner, this award was given to the top 6% of Realtors worldwide
- 2013 International Diamond Society Award winner, this award was given to the top 11% of Realtors worldwide
- 2012 International Sterling Society Award winner, this award was given to the top 14% of Realtors worldwide
Casey Morse Realtor®
In the past 25 years of living in this great valley, little Napa as we once knew it has changed drastically for the better and become a world destination. I did not realize when I was growing up that I would be at the center point of an industry that was founded here some 50 years ago. The new age of foodies and social media has allowed Napa to flourish to its current state today. The romance of small boutique wineries has become a craze to obtain quality fruit and be able to live at a slower pace of life. The greater bay area but especially Napa has been flooded with those fiduciaries willing to dream about living in the Napa Valley.
I come from a family of entrepreneurs. My great grandfather came with change in his pocket to this country and turned those pennies into a very successful flower business. My parents Fred and Virginia opened a successful Deli downtown where at a young age I learned what working for yourself actually entailed. It is this type of attitude and determination that has been bred into myself and my family. I put my clients needs first and I advocate for every single one of them as if they were my own family. I do use that phrase often and I mean it with sincerity that “if it was my family member…..I would say…”
I’m not sure what you might be looking for in a Real Estate agent but honesty, integrity, communication, hard work, negotiation, and professionalism is what I pride myself on. If that seems like that would be a fit for you please feel free to reach out and let me put my reputation to the test.